Mastercard – Norisbank
- Free Mastercard credit card (creditworthiness and monthly income required)
- Immediate credit amount of 500€ (increase after 3 months based on monthly incoming)
- Only in combination with the free Norisbank checking account
- Withdraw cash from Cash Group ATMs and more than 16,000 retail partners in Germany using the Maestro card (debit card)
- 24 hours availability online and via phone at +49 (0) 30 – 310 66 005
- Free online account change service
|Credit Card Type||
Charge Credit Card
|Foreign Currency Payment||
The Norisbank Mastercard is a so-called charge card. Customers receive a monthly statement and the outstanding balance is then withdrawn from the current account in one sum. The Norisbank Mastercard is offered on a permanent basis without an annual fee. The requirement for this is a checking account (“Girokonto”) with Norisbank with sufficient creditworthiness and regular incoming payment. A partial payment with Norisbank is not offered.
Customers can pay worldwide with Mastercard and withdraw cash. Payments in the euro zone are free of charge. In the case of foreign currency, a fee of 1.75 percent is charged. Cash withdrawals abroad are free of charge at all machines with the Mastercard symbol. There is a charge of 2.5 percent, but at least 6 euros, for using the credit card to withdraw cash in Germany. However, using the Maestro-Card (debit card) is free at Cash Group ATMs (all ATMs of Postbank, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank and HypoVereinsbank), Shell petrol stations and over 16,000 retail partners in Germany.
Norisbank offers its online banking app also in English language for Android and iOS. Apple Pay or Google Pay are currently not supported. As an alternative to the POSTIDENT procedure, customers can also legitimise themselves online via video when opening a new checking account.