nextmarkets – Broker Account
Nextmarkets is a Cologne-based neobroker that also wants to help private individuals to be more successful on the stock market: Quite simply and digitally, nextmarkets’ stock market coaches provide support in trading stocks and give free analyses.
They show that stock trading does not have to cost anything: At nextmarkets, there is neither a custody fee nor a trading fee (or a third-party fee, etc.). They advertise to have “no hidden costs”: No trading fees for all trades from 250 EUR, below only 1 EUR per trade. There is no custody fee.
Fast: Customers can register and verify themselves in five minutes: After that, they can trade their first shares.
- Nextmarket provides you with coaches in the stock market, and in turn this gives you up to 300 analyses per month in real time
- They provide you with a wide selection trading of more than 8000 shares, ETFs and other products
- There are no incidentals when dividing payments and trading of rights
- They offer ETF smart investments; you experience no problems with their selection of over 1000 EFTs
DISCLAIMER: Contracts for Difference (CFDs) Trading involves a high degree of risk to your capital. 56.65% of retail investor (CFD) accounts lose money. This risk differs for every investor and you should seek independent advice if necessary.
HOW TO SIGN UP
You can open an account directly in the nextmarkets app or on their website in under 6 minutes, or through your Smartphone. You should be at least 18 years old. They will require a copy of your identification card for proof and your address. Your account will be activated after a successful registration, and no minimum deposit is required.
PRICING AND FEES
Nextmarkets charges no fees for opening an account and no management fees. They also offer commission-free stocks trading. Their corporate structure and system automation eliminates order and custody fees. They hold your money in a separate client trust account and it is protected by the deposit guarantee. You can either deposit funds by paying by bank transfer or by credit card (MasterCard, or Visa). The money is immediately available for trading if you pay by credit card.
TRADING AND SETTLEMENT
- Free of charge per trade – External costs at a flat rate
- Order commission – Free of charge for stock orders above €250
- Order commission – €1.00 charge for stock orders below €250
CUSTODY AND SETTLEMENT ACCOUNT
For Securities Account
- Custody fees is free of charge
- Transferring securities to the debit of the account is free of charge
- Managing your clearing account is free of charge
- Transfer to the reference account is free of charge
- Participation corporate action is free of charge, per action
- Processing instruction at €15
- Rights trading is free of charge
- Share dividend payment (per earning) is free of charge
- ETF Distribution/Retention is free of charge
DOCUMENTS AND SECURITY
- Acquire your deposit and account statements quarterly, free of charge
- €25 for voluntary deposit/balance confirmation
Confirmation of address
- €25 per procedure
- €25 for registration for general meetings (per event)
- €2 for registration of registered shares, per entry (Germany)
Nextmarkets take the safety of their customers and the security of their money with high importance. They provide cutting edge technology and valuable information to ease trade among their traders. Trade safely by:
- Confirming the cyber-security on the app or website is up-to-date
- Find out if reliable investors are backing the trade, and meet required certain standards
- Ensuring the sign-in procedures and money transfers are safe and secure
Sign up today and enjoy safe and secure CFD trading.
WHAT ARE THE TRADING PRICES?
Trading is done on the gettex trading platform managed by the Munich Stock Exchange segment. Price quality is monitored by the exchange.
BENEFITS OF USING NEXTMARKETS:
- They offer limit and stop orders in addition to the market order
- Nextmarkets do not charge you any trading commission when trading stocks or ETFs
- Only minor transactions under €250 are subject to a fee of one euro each
- Your money is protected by the deposit guarantee scheme and held in a separate trust account
- Get access to a free complex demo account and first-person insight into their services
- Their stock market coaches provide support in trading stocks and give free analyses.
- Clients can invest in more than 7000 shares from 52 countries, as well as in over 1000 EFTs
- Ability to trade all shares and EFTs as CFDs with leverage
- Major indices, currency pairs, bonds and commodities are available as CFDs
- You can either deposit funds by paying by bank transfer or by credit card (MasterCard, or Visa). The money is immediately available for trading if you pay by credit card
- Deposit insurance cover amounts up to EUR 100,000 per investor
- Nextmarkets is only available to customers above 18 years old. Minors can’t open a securities account with nextmarkets; power of attorney from your parents isn’t accepted either. 18 and above only
- They currently do not offer the possibility of opening a joint account. Each customer trades on his/her own account and in their name
Nextmarkets offers a free mobile app in the App Store and the Play Store.
To begin trading or investing on Nextmarkets you have to verify your account. The following data is required when you open a securities account; to verify your account and begin trading:
- First and last name
- Date and place of birth
- Residential Address
- E-mail address
- Tax Residence
Also, any and all additional information to protect against anti-money laundering purposes will be prompted.
They will also request to know your knowledge and experience in securities trading. This way they can inform you with regard to your previous experience on the best or right products to trade.
Verification when registering with nextmarkets is subject to strict regulations and undergoes scrutiny and mandatory checks, as a result, they cannot always ‘immediately’ open a stock trading account just like that. According to their regulations, they are required to check individual account openings. If they require further or additional information or details from you, they will contact you proactively. After all reviews have been completed and verified as successful, you will receive a confirmation of the opening of your new nextmarkets stock trading account via email.
DISCLAIMER: Contracts for Difference (CFDs) Trading involves a high degree of risk to your capital. 56.65% of retail investor (CFD) accounts lose money. Always consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. This risk differs for every investor and you should seek independent advice if necessary.