Business Bank Account – Penta
Penta is a German-based digital banking app that offers business bank accounts to tech start-ups with registered businesses in Germany. Penta’s banking platform is provided in cooperation with solarisBank, a German bank holding a full German banking license. Depending on your needs, you can either use Penta as the main account for your business or as a secondary account for your daily transactions. Below, we’ve outlined the business bank accounts and pricing model
Penta’s business bank accounts are best for small businesses and start-ups.
The Key Benefits of the Free Account:
- 50 outgoing transfers per month
- 1 Business debit card
- Customer support in English and German
- German IBAN
- Mobile and Web application
- Activity notifications
What are the different accounts offered?
Starter – 9 Euro / Month
Comfort – 19 Euro / Month
Enterprise – 49 Euro / Month
Key Benefits of Advanced and Premium Account:
- 100-300 outgoing transfers per month
- 2-5 Business debit cards
- 2-5 account users
- Premium support in English and German
- Recurring transfers
- Accounting integrations with LexOffice or Debitor
- Co-Founder access (Premium)
- Batch Payments (Premium)
- Cards for employees (Premium)
Keep in Mind:
- Pricing does not include VAT
- SEPA direct debits are not yet available
- You cannot deposit cash
How to open:
It will take about 15 minutes to open
- Click on this link.
- Choose the account you would like to sign up for.
- The sign up will prompt you on what to do next.
- We recommend having the following information on hand:
Personal information: full name, birthday, address, and valid ID card or passport
Business information: the business type (UG, GmbH, or other), the registration number (if applicable), and incorporation documents if applicable
- Shareholder or legal representation information: ie, managing directors, natural persons only and shareholders who have above 25%
- You will need to have your identification verified through IDNow.