Business Bank Account – Fyrst
Fyrst is a German-based digital bank that offers business bank accounts to founders, self-employed, and freelancers. They were founded in the Deutsche Bank Group and are a division of Postbank. Their platform allows you to manage the finance and accounting aspects of your business all in one place. Fyrst focuses on German companies and the platform is solely in German, so it is best for those who are confident in their German-speaking skills or trust Google translate.
The Fyrst “Base” business bank account is best for founders, traders, self-employed, and freelancers.
The Fyrst “Complete” business bank account is best for legal entities like GmbH, GmbH & Co.KG, UG, KG, OHG, GbR.
The Key Benefits of the Free Account:
- No account management fee
- Free withdrawals at 10,000+ locations
- Instant transfers
- Up to 100,000 euros are covered by a deposit guarantee
- Accounting integration with sevDesk
- Free debit card
- Use Postbank to deposit and withdraw money
Go to FYRST
What are the different accounts offered?
Fyrst Base – 0 Euro / Month
Fyrst Complete – 10 Euro / Month
Key Benefits of Fyrst Complete:
- The advantages of Fyrst Base plus:
- Credit Offering starting at 1.59%
Keep in Mind:
- Pricing does not include VAT
- SEPA direct debits are not yet available
- You cannot deposit cash
How to open:
- Click on this link
- Go to Open account
- Enter your personal information
- Identify yourself via video ID through WebID solutions or Post-ID
- You will immediately receive account access and your German IBAN